Silk Mandarin - Language Training Institute
Each year hundreds of students from all over the world enroll and value our modern, high-quality teaching in a warm family-like environment. Word of mouth promotion has accounted for, and still accounts for, the high influx of new students.
At Silk Mandarin you will learn Mandarin effortlessly!
Our ground-breaking Slow Motion Technique paves the way, as it teaches as it teaches you Mandarin with just one rule instead of dozens. Which student wouldn't like that?
A wide variety of incredible teaching tools ensures that our classes entertain you from start to finish.
With our technique and our tools, students learn faster and with fun!
And now that you have come over to the world's most vibrant and legendary city of Shanghai, you want to have your fair share of the "China experience", right?
Our amazing activities and dedicated staff will make sure you get the best bite out of China's culture and Chinese life!
Silk Mandarin is located in Shanghai and Suzhou.
- 2 IN 1 and 2 PLUS 1 Curriculum: Our curriculum makes you achieve your Mandarin learning goal, while at the same time preparing you to pass Chinese exam
- CLEVER Learning, using our Slow Motion Technique: Our Slow Motion Technique reveals the true core of Mandarin, which boosts your learning speed enormously
- EASY Memorization, using our Structure Map: We decompose the Chinese language into a number of essential building blocks. This makes it easy to understand and hence easy to remember it
- FUN Using, turns your knowledge into Skill by multiple ways of practicing: Games, music, poetry, movies, activities, e.a.. make up an important part of our method, not only during our courses but also off campus and after graduation
- Standardized teaching method: Silk Mandarin teaching method used by all teachers to secure teaching quality
- Continual curriculum improvement: Based on student’s feedback and teachers growing experience we continually improve our courses using the PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT cycle
All our teachers are full-time employed, native to China and bilingual. They have a University degree in Chinese and their major is Teaching Chinese as a Second Language, they all have ample teaching experience. Our teachers are passionate about teaching and will make sure you will enjoy learning Mandarin!
- Full-time and Part-time courses, both offline and online
- Conversational Chinese/HSK and Business Chinese/BCT
- Summer Camps and Summer Programs
- Activities and Excursions
- Visa service
- Airport/station pick-up