About the School
MyStay International (MSI) is a global technology and business solutions company specialising in the international student experience market. We offer a range of services including student homestay and have successfully placed more than 67,000 students from 185 countries in welcoming homes since 2008.
Our trusted network of homestay hosts is committed to seeing students succeed. They offer an enriching experience and supportive environment where international students can learn the local language and culture, and encourage students to thrive throughout their study journey.
- Many International students want and/or require better English.
- English language skills are often cited as the biggest hurdle for new international students.
- Students who seek higher education qualifications often struggle with the expectations of their education provider.
- Virtual Homestay ENGLISH is a fantastic option for non-English speakers to try before they commit to a more expensive/longer program overseas.
Virtual Homestay ENGLISH (VHE): a new way to fast-track English language learning
- A blended model of engagement, conversational mentoring and formal ESL online content offers a holistic English language platform for participants to learn from.
- Online tools allow participants to be better prepared and always in touch.
- Measure your success through the optional industry-credible entry and exit English assessments.
- VHE is a great way for international students and other participants to choose a city in Australia, get to know the local environment and culture through their trained host mentor, and gain an edge in their English language skills.
Benefits of VHE
- Local VHE trained Host Mentor – Communicating with someone every day, combined with online tools and support programs, helps fast-track your English.
- Learning about your chosen city – Your VHE host mentor will provide local knowledge of their city so you can experience what it would be like to live and study in your chosen destination.
- Preparation for further education – Start your next course or employment opportunity with more experience and better English.
- New connections– Build your personal networks through your VHE host mentor.
- Accountability for results – VHE provides you with the opportunity to take the KAPLAN 'KITE' test to assess your improvement throughout the program.
- International students (over 18) who:
- Cannot afford long-term study overseas.
- Need to improve their English to apply for long-term study overseas.
- Fall behind in their studies because of the need for better English.
- Are undecided about the best location for their long-term overseas studies and want to ‘try’ before making a bigger decision.
- Business professionals need to advance their English in a short time.
- Any adult wanting to improve their conversational English.