Join the brightest minds and learn how to develop tech business ideas that can get off the ground!
Summer School Designed for Success
Learn from the faculty and staff of our top tech EU partner universities. Gain hands-on experience through company cases, project work and collaboration. Competitively priced tuition. Have fun meeting and networking with like-minded students from around the world!
- 2 Weeks of intensive workshops
- 5 Areas of deep-tech topics
- 4 ECTS credits for your final report
- 10 Amazing programmes
Our Summer Schools are open for master students, young professionals and PhD students and others who want to deep-dive in emerging digital technologies, learn how to turn technology into business and eventually launch deep-tech startups.
10 Summer Programmes in Digital Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Data, Visualisation and Connectivity For Healthcare
Coventry, London, United Kingdom
Disrupting Finance with Digital Technologies
E-Health: Personalised Prevention
Solutions for Healthier Digital Cities
Digital Transformation for Organisational Resilience
Digital Platforms for Smart Cities
IoT Platforms for Industry 4.0
Digital Interactive Smart Spaces
Milan/Lake Como, Italy
Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services
Cyber Security In E-Governance
Get insights in the latest digital technology innovation and business development this summer!
Learning by doing and grow your network
As a participant in the Summer School you will work in teams and apply “learning by doing” to develop a mindset and skills for innovation and entrepreneurship. We hope you will take this great opportunity to learn and network with students and professional intrapreneurs from the business and innovation community.
- Get the competence
- Learn how disruptive technologies have an impact on markets and businesses, and how business models are changing.
- Get the confidence
- Learn the different stages of the business development process and how to turn a business idea into a viable go-to-market proposal.
- Get the soft skills
- Teamwork with peers and multidisciplinary professionals, tools and real business challenges will help you implement your learnings and bring them home to your own business.