Great events are organized effectively with communication and experienced professionals. You can now join these successful and versatile experts after taking this 12-month program.
You will learn to organize festivals, conferences, trade shows, corporate events, concerts, weddings, and parties, and as part of this program, you can take advantage of an internship to enhance your skills. This is also the perfect chance to expand your professional network and gain contemporary knowledge that will allow you to enter the industry.
Skills and competencies
- Plan, manage and coordinate event logistics
- Plan and execute the marketing and promotion of an event
- Hire, train and supervise support staff
- Ensure compliance with various laws and regulations
- Negotiate service agreements
- Organize the production and logistics of concerts for musicians
- Modify and adapt the décor and design of venues to suit the theme of an event
- Develop your professional network
- Effectively navigate the industry
- Understand and implement career development activities
Employability and career
79.5% of our students have secured employment within six months of graduation.
Our graduates have gone onto pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Concert promoter
- Corporate meeting planner
- Event coordinator
- Event marketing planner and coordinator
- Event operations manager
- Event planner (corporate, conferences, tradeshows, fundraising events, etc.)
- Party planner (bachelorette/bachelor parties, birthday parties, etc.)
Under the provisions of section 4 of the College Education Regulations concerning the conditions of admission, a person who has received instruction considered sufficient by the college and meets any of the following conditions may be admitted to a program of studies leading to an Attestation of College Studies:
- The person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- The person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- The person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- The person holds a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS/DEP).
All applications for admission must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable application fee of $50 CAD and Admission fee of $200 CAD
- Birth certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic transcript or diploma:
- Issued by MES (Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur), if a student in Quebec
- Issued by the province or territory, if a student outside Quebec
- Issued by the institution or state, if an international student
Any official documents issued outside Quebec must be a certified copy or the original. Documents written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation.
About the School
Since 1979, Trebas Institute has been training the talent of the future by providing a range of music, film, business, technology, and even management programs for students with aspirations of becomin ... Read More