Apply a strategic communication model that allows you to achieve your goals in each conversation and / or sale of projects, presentation of results and sale of products or services, based on a model of logical and emotional communication.
Benefits of the program
- You will acquire knowledge that will allow you to improve your communication skills.
- You can transmit content that is difficult to explain, in such a way that the recipient perceives it as easy and understands its reason for being and / or usefulness.
- You will acquire a communication model that will make it easier for your audience to connect and get involved by understanding the value of the information received.
- You can develop conversations, messages, presentations, among others, with the exact content and the level of relevance necessary to take the recipient to the desired objective.
- You can develop visually memorable presentations, both to present results and to sell a new project.
Coordination positions, chiefs, managers, managers or analysts of any area of an organization; professionals, interns or graduates, of any degree; analysts, executives, managers, managers or executives of any area of the organization.
Content of the program
The StorySelling Seminar Visual Thinking: Connecting with your Audience consists of a module, which totals 40 hours of study in total
Module 1. StorySelling Visual Thinking (40 hours)
- 14 things you need to know or remember before designing a message
- The power of logic and feelings as a means to build trust in the receiver
- History as a structure that generates differential and significant value
- The 4 basic archetypes for the design of a message
- The 7 key smart questions to design an assertive message
- The StorySelling model
- Mind and Emotional Board
- Practice, practice and more practice
- Basics of visual communication
- Visual ideation process based on the StorySelling model
- The 3 M: logical and emotional visual elements
- Rule "333" applied to Visual Thinking
- Visual Thinking Practice