This course combines a theoretical framework, with a dominant practical component for the central theme of Neuroscience Applied to Consumption, thus allowing each one to be able to identify the potentialities of behavior analysis, psychophysiology and electrophysology data, applied to the context of consumption or interaction with consumption individuals.
The course comes with a dynamic and innovative engine to be integrated into the practices already existing in the companies, and allied to the more traditional market studies, the course contents will be complementary and will motivate structural changes in the companies and partners.
It aims to show participants the importance of applying neuroscience in the context of business strategy, product creation, price strategy, distribution and communication.
With this course, trainees will modify their mind set regarding strategic interventions to be applied in companies, they will understand the importance of identification and reaction to triggers, and then adapt and create products, campaigns, prices, websites or packaging capable of involving your customers.
- Identify the basics of neuroanatomy and neurophysiology of the human brain in order to reach a basic/medium level;
- Understanding the physiological and neuronal responses via research applied to consumer neuroscience with technological means (Eyetracking, EEG, galvanic skin response, among others);
- Assist in understanding the purchasing behavior of consumers and their decision-making processes in the light of applied neuroscience;
- Understand the scientific principles attached to the application of neurosciences applied to market and consumption in the following dimensions: product, design, communication, packaging, and web.
- Neuro Human
- Neurosciences applied to consumption
- Studies, Tools, and Metrics at disposal of Business Strategy
- Neuro Strategy
- Neuro Design
- Neuro Architecture of Consumer Areas
- Neuroscience applied to Communication
- Neuroscience applied to Advertisement
- Neuroscience applied to Packaging
- Neuro Web Marketing
- Emotional Intelligence in Business
- Pitch Deck Brain
About the School
ISAG - European Business School is a Private Polytechnic Higher Education Institution founded in 1979 and located in the city of Porto. With more than 40 years of history and tradition in Higher Educ ... Read More