A 3-day module featuring a simulation in which participants develop hands-on experience in managing negotiations from start to finish. It is a course that uses the simulation technique to help the participants to improve their skills in all the negotiation phases.
- Preparation and planning
- Opening, conducting, closing the negotiations
- Negotiation techniques and strategies
- Negotiation styles
- Nonverbal language
- The negotiations table: exploiting unwritten rules
- Negotiating from a weak position
- Negotiating with difficult people
- Negotiation mediators
About the School
Currently, ASEBUSS is a private, independent institution, authorized and accredited by the Ministry of Education and Research to organize postgraduate academic programs.