Need IELTS to enter university or for your future career? Make sure you get the best score by getting the best help! Taking an IELTS preparation course with EC is your essential first step towards success.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- Your level is between Intermediate to Advanced.
- You wish to enter university in a native English-speaking country.
- You want an internationally recognised English qualification for your future profession.
- You want better career opportunities.
- You are serious about improving all areas of your English and gaining a highly respected qualification.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- 24 (USA only), 30 lessons per week (18, 22.5 hours per week)
- Course Duration: 4 or 8 weeks intensive programme
- 1 lesson: 45 minutes
- Students per class:
- USA and UK: 14 (London: 12 / Manchester: 15)
- Canada: 15
- Malta: 12
- Cape Town: 14
What can you expect on this course?
At the beginning of the course, you will meet with your teacher individually to set your goals and carry out an assessment. You will then be able to track your progress through weekly practice exams and quizzes.
English knowledge alone is not enough to prepare you for the IELTS. To really do well on this test, you need specialised skills and strategies.
Focus is placed upon teaching effective exam techniques.
Program taught in: