- Module 1 – Introduction to Cabin Crew
- Module 2 – Pre-flight
- Module 3 – Boarding
- Module 4 – Cabin Services and Amenities
- Module 5 – Health and Medical Issues
- Module 6 – Safety and Emergencies
- Module 7 – Descent, Landing, and Layover
- Module 8 – Getting a Job
- Final test and presentation of the certificate
NB - This course requires a minimum of 10 students. If the minimum required number of students is not met for the week you have booked, you will be notified and priority booked into the next available class.
About the School
Welcome to the world of ICARUS Wings Advanced Language Proficiency Training for Flight Crew, a world first in presenting innovation in the training of flight crew – pilots and cabin crew.