This course aims to provide future professionals with technical skills that enable them to identify and recognize the various constituent and preponderant elements and variables in building the sustained demand / supply of a tourist destination.
Possess a wide range of theoretical and practical knowledge and tools in the field of foreign languages; knowledge of the various phenomena and current realities of the tourism sector, from the construction, promotion and marketing of products / services and tourism experiences.
Travel Operator / Agent | Touristic Assistant Guide | Promoter of touristic products/services | Support for the Management and Administration of Tourism Companies | Promotion and creation of new products / services and tourism experiences | Entrepreneur of activities related to the tourist activity.
- Fundamentals of Management
- Spanish Language I
- English Language I
- Principles of Tourism
- Travel Agency Techniques and Systems and Tourism Operators
- Information Technologies Applied to Tourism
- Creation of Touristic Products and Experiences
- Geography and Tourism Planning
- Art History, Ethnography and Heritage
- Spanish Language II
- English Language II
- Recreation and Event Management
- Financial Accounting
- Tourism Law and Legislation
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Touristic and Digital Marketing
- Tourism Planning and Sustainable Development
About the School
ISAG - European Business School is a Private Polytechnic Higher Education Institution founded in 1979 and located in the city of Porto. With more than 40 years of history and tradition in Higher Educ ... Read More