From 0 to CPL with ATPL(frozen)
What you get? - CPL - Commercial pilot licence with – (IR) Instrument rating, (ME) Multi engine rating, "Frozen" ATPL - Airline transport pilot license (theoretical course) with minimum of 200 flight hour. The privileges of the holder of a CPL are to:
- Exercise all the privileges of the holder of a PPL Act as pilot-in-command or co-pilot of any aeroplane engaged in operations other than commercial air transportation;
- Act as pilot-in-command in commercial air transportation of any single-pilot aeroplane;
- Act as co-pilot in commercial air transportation.
- Air law and ATC procedures;
- Airframes & systems, electrics, powerplant, emergency equipment;
- Mass and balance;
- Flight planning & monitoring;
- Human performance & limitations;
- General navigation;
- Radio navigation;
- Operational procedures;
- Principles of flight;
- Minimum age of 18 years;
- Class 1 medical certificate;
- Sufficient level of knowledge of Mathematics and Physics;
- Acceptable English language skills.
- 01 private pilot license (PPL);
- 02 hour building;
- 03 night qualification (VFRN);
- 04 single engine instrument rating (SEP IR);
- 05 commercial pilot licence (CPL);
- 06 multi engine piston qualification (MEP);
- 07 multi engine instrument rating (MEP IR);
TIME / HOURS
PPL - Private Pilot Licence
- PPL Theoretical course (online tests, ground training, school exams, books).: 100
- Flights with Cessna-150/152: 40
- Flights with FNPTII simulator: 5
- Flight exam with CAA examiner: 1,5
- ICAO language proficiency check
- Flights – 46:30
- Theory - 100
- ATPL(A)-650 Theoretical course (distance learning, online tests, ground training, school exams, books).: 650
VFRN - Night rating
- Theory: 2
- Flights with Cessna-150/152: 5
- Landing fees
- Flights with Cessna-150/152: 73
SEP IR - Instrument Rating
- Flights with FNTPII simulator: 35
- Flights with Cessna-172: 15
- Preflight briefing: 10
- Landing fees
CPL - Commercial Pilot Licence
- Flights with Cessna-150/152: 15
- Preflight briefing: 5
- Landing fees
MEP (VFR, IR) - Multi Engine piston
- Flights with Multi Engine Aircraft: 8
- Flights with FNTPII simulator: 3
- Theory, preflight briefing: 10
- CPL MEP IR flight skill test with Multi Engine Aircraft: 2
TOTAL FROM 0 TO CPL with ATPL frozen
- Flights - 202:30
- Theory - 758
** Training price is determined while signing the contract, depending on the duration of the course.
- Flying in winter conditions + 10%
- Also we offer Oxford theoretical course books.
- Price list is designed according our best knowledge and covers all expenses in fact that trainee proceed without any problems.
- Times in each module are minimum according JAR FCL 1 regulations. 80% students without problems meet JAA requirements but just please keep in mind you may need some additional lessons. They are of course for additional charge.
- Fuel, administrative charge and instructors fees are included. In fact if you chose to fly on international airports often then they may be slightly higher.
- Medical insurance is not included, because most of the students have their own from their countries.
- CAA fees are not included, because they are paid by students directly to CAA.
Program taught in: