The IUMW Foundation in Arts is a preparatory programme to provide students a breadth of knowledge across the core course matter, communicating and using knowledge constructively for the benefit of others.
It provides students insights to various disciplines in the Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Social Sciences or Faculty of Arts and Humanities. The curriculum boosts students’ proficiency in the English language, gain knowledge to think independently and creatively, communicate their knowledge effectively with others and operate in a constructive, ethical and professional manner.
Your educational journey has been meticulously designed to unlock full potential towards pursuing professional certification and undergraduate studies. All these and much more in unique education package inclusive of a vibrant university life in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- SPM / SPMV / O-Level : Pass with at least credit in any five (5) subjects.
- UEC: Pass with at least Grade B in three (3) subjects.
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government or University Senate.
- Students are required to sit for IUMW English Placement Test.
English Requirements for International Students:
- Pass IUMW Intensive English, or IELTS with minimum Band 5, or TOEFL with a minimum score of 500;
- Students are required to sit for IUMW English Placement Test
- Introduction to Psychology
- Basic Business
- Introduction to Legal Studies
- Mathematics 1
- Study Skills
- Co-Curricular 1
- Basic Accounting & Finance
- Introduction to Media Studies
- English 1
- Critical Thinking
- Co-Curricular 2
- Globalisation & Society
- Introduction to Communication
- Statistics & Probability
- English 2
- Information & Communication Technology
|1st Year (RM)||2nd Year (RM)||3rd Year (RM)||1st Year (RM)||2nd Year (RM)||3rd Year (RM)|
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2018