A 4-month intensive program specially designed for managers directly involved in the financial activity of companies. It aims at building on participants’ expertise, discussing the latest state of the art concepts and techniques in the field, used worldwide, and less investigated and approached in Romania till now.
At the end of the course, participants will have valuable tools to make complex and up to date financial analysis and decisions, in accordance with international requirements. In this way, they will have an important contribution to obtaining and keeping the competitive advantage and credibility of the companies they work for.
The program is organized once a week, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. It is a demanding program. In addition to the class sessions, participants spend a significant amount of time on individual and study group work.
* Assessing the financial health of the firm
* Financial forecast and planning
* Managing growth. Financial sustainable growth rate
* The financial management of the operations
* Evaluating investment opportunities; the risk in investment decision
* Financial markets and financial instruments
* The financing decision and company value
* Introduction to the capital cost
* Business restructuring
* Acquisitions and mergers: the relation value –market price
* The modern role and the mission of the financial management
About the School
Currently, ASEBUSS is a private, independent institution, authorized and accredited by the Ministry of Education and Research to organize postgraduate academic programs.