Dispatch Resource Management course
The Dispatch Resource Management course provides trainees with the tools to prevent incidents and improve dispatch team performance through coordination and communication.
Students learn to:
- Resolve airline dispatcher conflicts
- Manage common threat and error (TEM) techniques
- Improve cockpit resource management (CRM) for dispatchers.
Trainees will also learn about the interpersonal relationships and coordination requirements involved in decision-making and communication within the AOC. The course focus is on prevention of aviation incidents and accidents by improving team performance and communication. In addition, this training is mandatory in the United States and other ICAO member states due to the importance of operational safety.
Why Study this Subject?
The Dispatch Resource Management course provides trainees with a number of educational advantages, including:
- Dispatcher-focused tools and insights
- Stress management and error avoidance
- Aviation incident and accident prevention techniques
- Human interaction management and coordination
- Aircraft incident case study analysis and discussion.
At the conclusion of the training curriculum, the student will be able to successfully demonstrate his knowledge, definitions, terms and procedures related to Crew and Dispatch Resource Management. Upon successful completion of an exam, the individual will be issued a Certificate of Qualification
- EMT Introduction
- Threat and Error Management
- Resource Management
- Automation Management
- Decision Making
- Conflict Management
- Situational Awareness
- Workload Management
- Stress and Fatigue Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
Basic dispatching experience.
Program taught in: