EUROPEAN HIGHER EDUCATION MARKETING DEGREE
- Strong motivation,
- Taste of human contacts,
ONE YEAR PROGRAMME
Europe, uniqueness values, cultural diversity
- History and civilization - Cultures and Religions, practices and policies of European states - Geopolitics - Europe in the world - The European citizen:
European integration and its institutions in the international context
Intercultural management and human resources
- Intercultural management: - Human Resources in Europe:
European foreign language
- Expected capacity: understand the main points of clear standard input, and if language is familiar things in work, school, leisure, etc..
- Being able to express oneself in most language situations encountered while traveling in the country of the target language.
- Produce simple connected text on familiar topics and areas of interest.
NICT: New Information Technologies and Communication
- Strategic Information Literacy - Information sources - Organization structure - ICTs: strategic tool for decision support.
Professional Marketing Techniques
- Operational Marketing - International Marketing - Strategic Marketing - Specific Marketing - Web Marketing
Immersion environment professional a total of 6 to 12 weeks spread over the year. These periods of activity in the field lead to the achievement of one or more mercatiques actions of autonomous applied research activities in order to understand the realities of marketing activity.
|A1 - Europe uniqueness values, cultural diversity||A1||6||1||QCM||45 min|
|A2 - The construction of Europe, its institutions in the international context||A2||6||1||QCM||45 min|
|A3 - Intercultural management and human resources||A3||6||2||QCM||45 min|
|B3 - European Foreign Language||B3||12||4||Written and Oral *||1 h 45|
|D31 - Marketing||D31||15||6||Case Study||6 pm|
|D32 - Professional Edition of defense||D32||15||6||Memory with oral defense||30 min|
* Writing: 1 hour / Oral: 25 min 20 min of preparation and maintenance Diploma awarded by the European Federation of Schools..
About the School
Ecole professionnelle, puis centre de formation, nous avons su écouter les demandes et attentes de chacun et nous y adapter en proposant diverses activités, complémentaires à la formation, tournées ve ... Read More