Revenue advanced management course, hotel profitability and up-selling and cross-selling
The course Advanced Revenue Management: hotel profitability, up-selling and cross-selling (RMA) is a program aimed primarily at managers, given their high level of expertise. It is aimed primarily for professionals who want to expand their skills or learn new techniques of hotel profitability.
It is a course that has been developed with the experience of ten years of evolution and refinement, very focused on revenue and treatment techniques marketing management and sales result of evolution and demand within the responsibility of the Revenue Manager and the hotel industry.
The program design was launched after a thorough analysis of training programs in Revenue Management offered by some of the best international universities in tourism training, which we have added the professional experience of everyday life of the profession, getting integrate reality of our hotel sector in the classroom. All under the guidance and collaboration of Revenue Managers prestigious national and international (see the reviews of our tutors and collaborators).
Strengthens your professional future with advanced Revenue advanced management course, hotel profitability and up-selling and cross-selling
All courses are taught using an online methodology. All based primarily on solving practical cases, through the use of simulations with our Parameterized Tools, it allows not only implement all learned concepts (students work individually and in groups and act as the revenue certain managers of hotels, with daily situations that simulate reality), but to analyze the best results derived from the decisions taken.
The RMA is the program that any hotelier professional and Revenue Manangement that want to manage the profitability of a tourist establishment from an advanced level and stay in a labor market with high demand for skilled professionals.
In short, a comprehensive training, specialized and adapted to the needs of the sector. What it enables you to be at the highest level in the future profession in hotel management. Ensure stay at the forefront of Revenue Manager with the best teachers, the most advanced technical resources and innovative simulation platform.
What you've got when you complete your training in Revenue Management Advanced
This course requires students to have an advanced level in the operational management of revenue within the hotel establishment. From this knowledge base develops the whole program:
- Learning to manage the hotel profitability from a different perspective by applying a different customer segmentation. The aim is to analyze profitability by customer type. So delve into the creation of value for the hotel through the Business Revenue Intelligence, dynamic forecasting and optimization booking and price compression.
- Develop as it relates Revenue Management from this position with marketing and finance. Thus, we advance in the management of channels and markets, adjusting to the price elasticity using advanced econometric techniques applied to revenue, in the most appropriate competitive set.
- Redesigning the mix of services orientating the higher revenue, checking the effects on the profitability of the hotel. also analyze the real problems on the groups and their effect on the income statement, and weigh the effects and extent of the appearance of economies of scale.
- Create and develop incentives and campaigns up-selling, cross-selling and Down-Selling with the effective implementation of Total Selling in hotels.
- Enable make contact with the best professionals in Revenue Management and Communication Sector 2.0, can create your own professional network.
The clear objective of this course is to provide a superior and Revenue Management Advanced knowledge that can be useful to:
- Responsible, Director and Manager of hotels and hotel chains.
- Revenue Manager, Director of Marketing and Financial who want to advance knowledge of Superior Revenue Management, facing decisions with strategic vision.
- Pure Revenue Management Specialist.
This training program gives the student the proper title Nebrija Business School in Madrid in which all detailed course content.
Duration and credits
The Revenue Management Advanced Course has a duration of 120 hours and an extension of 4ECTS (own title Nebrija University). The overall rating of the program will be determined taking into account the continuous evaluation and resolution of practical cases.
It is performed in online mode with support from our teachers and experts in each of the areas of program content professionals.
CESAE has agreements with more than 150 entities related to the tourism and hospitality sector. All our students have access to internships in companies to complement their training. Our system is open and flexible practices and asks the student who carry them out according to their time availability and geographical location.
CESAE Business & Tourism School allows students to finance all training programs so that economic aspects are not an impediment to doing any training.
Our training programs can be subsidized through the Tripartite Foundation.
Program taught in: