What are the objectives of this course?
- Work through these highly interactive Sage training simulations that will make you an efficient Sage user in no time.
- Start at the beginning with Company Nominal where you’ll learn everything you need to know from setting up a new nominal record to nominal reports.
- In Company Financials get up to speed on audit, trial balance, profit and loss, balance, ratio, variance, prior year, VAT transfer wizard and verifying financial reports.
- Our Banking chapter guides you through setting up a new bank account, recording, reconciling, paying, and issuing receipts, transferring and statements and reports.
- The in-depth Customer Interface chapter takes you though all you need to know from setting up and editing customer records to chasing debt, dealing with invoices and refunds and much more.
- In our Supplier section, learn how to keep on top of everything supply-related including setting up and editing supplier records, managing payments, writing off refunds, updating and creating new purchase orders, placing and delivering orders, paying suppliers, new diary entries, batch purchasing and labels, letters and reports.
- In the Settings section we take you through configuration and all the default settings and preferences you can implement on your system to get it working at the optimal level for you.
- Our Filing chapter guides you through new files, opening files, deleting companies, backing up, maintenance, restoring, file import and how to send, log off and exit.
- Finally in Tools & Edit, complete your learning with our comprehensive guide to everything tool-related.
Who is it intended for?
This course is suitable for users with no experience or those with some Sage knowledge who want to re-cap their learning before moving on to the intermediate and advanced tasks as the course progresses.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
A bookkeeper can expect to earn around £21k with potential to progress further as assistant accountant, accountant or bookkeeper head.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by E-Careers »
This course is