The IELTS qualification is usually taken for academic purposes as it is recognised by colleges and universities in the UK, North America, Australia and New Zealand. The IELTS test is used to assess the English language skills of non-native students applying for higher education courses.
Our IELTS courses include both General and Academic English. Lessons are dynamic and challenging and you will develop strategies for dealing with each task in the exam paper with emphasis on practising reading, writing listening and speaking.
You will have training in exam technique and will be given practice tests to help increase your confidence.
Did you know?
- Over 1.4 million candidates take the IELTS test each year to start their journeys into international education and employment.
- IELTS is recognised by more than 6000 institutions in over 135 countries.
- IELTS uses a scoring system from 0 to 9 and students usually need a score of between 5.5 and 7.5 depending on the course they wish to follow.
- IELTS tests usually take place weekly and you will need to book your test approximately 4 weeks in advance (the IELTS test fee is not included in the course price).
- Our IELTS tutors give expert examination advice and will assess your level. They will also advise you when you should take the test.
- Minimum Age: 16
- Level: intermediate to proficiency (B1 to C2)
- Tuition: 6, 9, 12, 15 or 21 hours per week
- Start Date: anytime
- Course Length: flexible
See 8 more programs offered by Crest Schools of English »
This course is