A 3-day module that provides non-financial managers with a practical guide in finance, very useful in the decision-making process, in analyzing and improving their corporate performance.
- Accounting concepts
- An introduction to the key financial statements
- Recording financial information
- Reporting financial information
- Valuation of assets and equities
- Cost accounting and budgeting
- The financial flows in the company
- Financial ratios
- Working capital management
- Time value of money and investments
- The relation of the organization with capital markets
- Treasury management – basic notions
About the School
Currently, ASEBUSS is a private, independent institution, authorized and accredited by the Ministry of Education and Research to organize postgraduate academic programs.