Course - Environmental Story and Nature in Brazil
At the end of the module, the students should be able to:
Understand the role of nature and society issues in shaping Brazilian History.
- Have acquired basic knowledge about the different Brazilian ecosystems.
- Understand the basic characteristics about Brazilian Savannas and Rainforest, and recognize the differences between them.
- Understand how different natural and demographic factors may shape the History of forest devastation.
- Understand the concept of sustainable development and the different ways through which it may be accomplished.
- Understand the processes that may drive development policies to cause environmental conflicts and how these conflicts may be dealt with both from preventive and restorative perspectives.
- Understand the interactions between Health and Environment in tropical settings.
- Understand the specific Health issues affecting riverside populations living near the riverside in the Amazon.
- Nature and society in Brazilian History
- The Brazilian ecosystems: Savannas and Rainforest
- Heath and environment in tropical settings
- Health in riverside and indigenous
Field Studies In The Savanna. Visit to “Rio Quente Resort”, in “Caldas Novas”, Brazilian Savanna. Field Studies In The Amazon.On Boat Classes on the Amazon River. Visit an environmentaly Sustainable Project.
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by UniEVANGÉLICA »
This course is