21st - 22nd November 2019
Collaborative management and collective intelligence
Accelerate managerial efficiency and take advantage of the potential of your team
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to share clear and operative references on collective intelligence, far from the vagueness or false complexity that are sometimes associated with it,
- to identify and analyze their own practices in relation to their objectives and issues,
- to identify the benefits and the conditions for implementing collective intelligence for maximum efficiency,
- to practice intelligence on a daily basis, with their team and in their context,
- to master two to three proven approaches and methods in collective intelligence.
No specific prior knowledge required.rawpixel.com / Pexels
In Upstream: take a step back on its practices
Self-diagnosis of his practices given his stakes, his context, his team.
In Presential: understand and experiment
Understand the springs of collective intelligence
- Collective intelligence: what it is and what it is not
- Benefits and strengths to expect from collective intelligence
- Collective intelligence: a matter of state of mind and behavior
- In practice: contexts and key situations where the practice of collective intelligence is particularly efficient, and conditions of its implementation
Experimenting collective intelligence
- (Micro-) everyday practices
- Appropriation and implementation of two to three proven methods and approaches among: open space technology, Hackathon (simplified), appreciative investigation, scriptwriting, creative design or the creation of its own collaborative animation, etc.
Prepare for its implementation
- Preparation of his next "collective intelligence time" and realization of his personal synthesis
In Aval: anchor your practices with personalized support
Back on his job, personalized remote support allowing each participant to prepare and debrief a time of collective intelligence with all or part of his team (meeting, convention, seminar, etc.).
Beyond, continue the practice by relying on a peer with which each participant will have shared and on which he will have relied during the training (co-coaching).
- Reengineering training
Pedagogy is based on:
- structured training time in 3 stages: before / during / after,
- times of reflection and personal preparation,
- the alternation of inputs, tools, workshops and exchanges with and between participants,
- frequent scenarios, to experiment and take ownership step by step of approaches and methods in the context of the participants.
About the School
L’IFCAM est l’Université du Groupe Crédit Agricole, centre d’investissement et de développement du capital humain, au service des ambitions du projet de groupe CA. Créé en 1976, à l’initiative des Cai ... Read More