This training course is of high value for both individuals who would like to invest in their future and keen to join the community of senior information technology leaders and consultants. The Certified information systems auditor (CISA) certification is highly appreciated from highly reputable firms; on the other hand this course is also of high value for firms who care to extend their workers capabilities in order to build and sustain quality and secured informational services; which for sure will enrich organization differentiation and facilitate e-business transformation.
- Introduce IT Audit as a science, practices and profession will be introduced to candidates, in addition to globally accepted Audit practices.
- Share practical experiences about conducting and managing IT Audit assignments according to the profession ethics and standards.
- Introduce IT security key concepts and principles as well as treatment strategies as per the ISACA frameworks.
- Readiness to pass the Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) exam conducted by information systems audit and control association - USA.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- IT Managers/ Security managers/ IT Project Managers
- IS/IT Auditors
- Public accountants and auditors
- IS/IT Consultants
- IT Quality management staff
- IT technical staff who aspire to IT leadership
- All aspirants for leading IT positions
5 KEY TAKE AWAYS
- A different look at IT as a “business enabler”, and how to converge it with business goals and objectives.
- Trainees will became aware about set of topics and knowledge areas in IT governance and its operational management.
- Realise the key roles and responsibilities in managing IT in the organization, and became able to design the needed structures for successful and secured IT.
- Integrate contemporary managerial concepts and theories to the continuous improvement in IT function at organisation level.
- 5 Learn how to prioritise and launch IT projects, and integrate it to the business strategy successful.
CISA ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
A minimum of 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience is required for certification. Substitutions and waivers of such experience, to a maximum of 3 years, may be obtained as follows:
- A maximum of 1 year of information systems experience OR 1 year of non-IS auditing experience can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- 60 to 120 completed university semester credit hours (the equivalent of a 2-year or 4-year degree) not limited by the 10-year preceding restriction, can be substituted for 1 or 2 years, respectively, of experience.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university that enforces the ISACA-sponsored Model Curricula can be substituted for 1 year of experience. To view a list of these schools, please visit www.isaca.org/modeluniversities. This option cannot be used if 3 years of experience substitution and educational waiver have already been claimed.
- A master’s degree in information security or information technology from an accredited university can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
*It is important to note that many individuals choose to take the CISA exam prior to meeting the experience requirements.
Program taught in:
See 16 more programs offered by Leoron Professional Development Institute »
This course is
Online, Campus based
Aug. 2019, Jan. 2020