Choose this course if you really want to improve your understanding of Business English.
Learn the English you need for business for your future and career. This course teaches you the language, skills and culture that will help you succeed in the English-speaking business world.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- You want to improve your fluency and accuracy and learn the correct language used in an English-speaking workplace.
- You would like to gain an internationally recognised Business English qualification.
- You want to learn the communication skills you need to do well in a variety of corporate situations.
- You want to spend at least 24 weeks learning in an English-speaking country.
- Available all year round
- Minimum stay: 24 week
- English Level: Low Intermediate to Advanced
- Start every Monday; End Friday
- 30 lessons per week - 22.5 hours per week
- 30 lessons: 20 lessons General English + 10 lessons business focus
- 1 lesson: 45 minutes
- Maximum students per class:
- Canada: 15
- USA and UK 14 (London: 12/Manchester: 15)
- Malta: 12
- Cape Town: 14
What can you expect on this course?
Our Business Year course is 30 lessons per week; this is comprised of 20 lessons General English + 10 lessons business focus.
When you join our Business Year programme you will:
- Take a placement test to check your current level of English.
- Join a class with other business-focused students of the same level.
- Meet your personal mentor, your teachers and your Business Year Co-ordinator.
- Receive your personal Language Portfolio, a unique study tool made to your individual needs, goals and motivation for learning Business English.
- Start an interesting and challenging English language course, designed to improve your General English level and allow you to communicate fluently and effectively in a variety of corporate situations.
- Be provided with the support, monitoring and feedback you need to succeed as you progress towards fluency.
- Receive continual personal assessment through class tutorials, homework and regular tests.
- Have confidence that your learning is improving, you are reaching your goals, and your new skills are opening doors of opportunity for you.
See 9 more programs offered by EC Language Centres »
This course is