The Business Foundation Programme (BFP) is aimed at international students who would like to carry out higher education management studies in France. This programme has been designed to provide students with management fundamentals as well as the linguistic and technical competencies needed to enroll on Bachelor or Master programmes at either La Rochelle Education Group or at the ISC Paris Business School, our partner for the programme.
The Business Foundation Programme (BFP) has been developed to enable you
- to improve your language ability in either French or English
- to understand European academic methodologies, allowing you to follow the lessons more easily and thereby make faster progress
- to grasp the fundamentals of business and management
Throughout the programme, you will be supported and guided in your career orientation, as well as in your choice of further studies and specialisation.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to enroll on one of the Bachelor-awarding or Master-awarding programmes at La Rochelle Education Group or at the ISC Paris Business School.
The BFP is taught in both French and English. You can choose:
- French Track: available on the La Rochelle campus
- English Track: available on either the La Rochelle campus or the Paris campus of the ISC Paris Business School, our partner institution for this programme
Students who enroll in the English Track, have the possibility of opting for one semester on each campus.
Length of studies
The BFP can last one semester or one year, depending on your language ability:
- 1 year (60 ECTS points): September to June, for students with an A2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- 1 semester (30 ECTS points): January to June, for students with a B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018