Aveda Academy Salon Program
A New Stylist?
Accelerate your career.
The Aveda Academy Salon is an advanced level program for hairstylists who have completed a hairstyling diploma and wish to accelerate their careers. Through innovative and inspiring education, hands-on experience and a high-energy salon environment, this program is designed to have you working as a stylist upon graduation.
- Graduate in: 6-12 months (720-1400 hours)
- Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Prerequisite: Hairstyling Diploma, license or registered apprenticeship
- Certification Awarded: Hair Cut Specialist, Hair Colour Specialist or Dual Specialist Certificate
- Hairstyling diploma, license or registered apprenticeship
- Pass a skills assessment conducted at an Aveda Academy Salon location with a Lead Educator
“I chose the Aveda Institute Vancouver because of the incredible atmosphere that I experienced while on my tour.” – Paisley Rose
See 5 more programs offered by Aveda Institute Canada »
This course is