A unique opportunity to approach the universe of computer graphics and gain general knowledge in its various segments such as: Animation, Concept Art, Special Effects (VFX), Games and Virtual Reality (VR). The learning happens during the development of a series of projects, that is, the student will "learn by doing", in a 100% practical and interdisciplinary way. The program was created for the student who is interested in the subject, but has little or no experience and would like to become a professional or change the career.
The course is structured in three modules. In the first are key elements such as: image capture, creation from raw material and general notions of the main software used in the industry. At this stage the professions of the areas are contextualized. In the second and third module the student chooses a specific area to develop in more depth: Animation, Games or Visual Effects. With real briefs, in collaboration with market producers, he participates in all stages of the projects until the presentation to the final customer.
- Important fundamentals in several areas of computer graphics: Animation, Concept Art, Special Effects (VFX), Games and Virtual Reality (VR). This knowledge will allow the student to make safe choices about the next steps for a specialization in the area most suitable for him
- Be able to do project management in the area
- Formulate solutions to problems
- Understanding basic elements and concepts, general technical ability and area of interest
- Personal Portfolio (ShowReel)
Three times a week:
Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
*subject to change.
Structure of the course
This is a course that is not divided into disciplines, it follows the British methodology of teaching, being 100% interdisciplinary and focused on learning through a series of projects. All concepts, theory and practice are presented to the students throughout the development of the works, in a totally transversal way.
MODULE I: ANIMATION KNOWLEDGE, GAMES AND VISUAL EFFECTS
- image capture
- from raw material
- general knowledge of the main software used in industry
- contextualization of the main professions to help the student in the choice of the area of interest.
MODULE II - PIPELINE OF PROJECTS
At this stage students will go through pipelines of projects and will work general skills and area of choice: games, animation or visual effects in specific groups of areas. At the end the teams come together to finalize the project.
MODULE III - BRIEFS OF INDUSTRY
In collaboration with market producers, the coordinator presents the students with some briefs. These projects will be developed from the beginning, allowing the student to have contact with all stages: pre-production, production and post-production, within their chosen area of interest. To conclude the students make a presentation to the final customer, simulating an actual delivery.
Conditions of registration
Candidates admitted to the selection process can register by submitting the documents:
- Copy of RG and CPF (or Passport / RNE for international students)
- Copy of Proof of Residence (with zip code)
- 1 Photo 3x4 (or digital file in JPG format)
- Signing of the EBAC Educational Service Agreement
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Last updated July 24, 2018