Secondary School Pre-requisites
- Secondary V Mathematics Technical and Scientific Option or Science Option or the equivalent
- Secondary V Physics or the equivalent
Your high school years must have been completed in English.*
You will learn to :
- Maintain aircraft airworthiness.
- Check, repair, replace or modify aircraft components to maintain aircraft airworthiness.
- Research and troubleshoot problems with the aircraft and write technical reports.
- Ability to respect established standards and procedures while working
- Facility for team work
- Sense of responsibility
- Manual dexterity
- Mechanical interest
- Willingness to work with an irregular schedule
*If your high school studies have been completed in another language than French or English, you must demonstrate a sufficient English language proficiency required for admission by presenting an English test result (TOEFL or IELTS). Otherwise, please contact the Registrar's Office at 450 678-3561 ext. 4215.
- The employment prospects of our graduates are excellent because the industry is currently experiencing a labor shortage
- Average annual salary ranging from $ 36,296 (CAN) to $ 65,838 (CAN
- Opportunity to pursue university studies in engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance and Avionics graduates receive significant benefits from Transport Canada for an maintenance technician license to certify the airworthiness of an aircraft
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 17, 2018