Taken by over 25 million English language learners, the TOEFL test is a widely respected English language test. It measures your ability to use English at university level and is recognised by over 8,000 institutions in more than 130 countries, including the majority of North American universities.
All our exam preparation courses cover the areas of your chosen exam in detail ensuring you learn the skills and English language through the use of past papers and exam technique to achieve exam success. Preparation courses available for Cambridge Exams, IELTS, and TOEFL.
- Goal-oriented and highly focussed preparation programme
- Develop the skills needed to succeed in the exam
- Develop strategies to maximise your score in the exam
How you will learn
- Skim reading for meaning, scanning for detail, paraphrasing, making inferences, and more
- Methods and strategies for successful integrated and independent writing
- The skills needed to speak confidently and succeed in a one-to-one interview
- Listening strategies such as listening for gist and for detail
- With sample papers and continuous practice of specific tasks, you will become familiar with the exam you are taking and learn how to answer the questions as effectively as possible
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 6, 2018