At the end of the 3rd year, the final exam is validated by a vocational training certificate with OPQF qualification.
Duration of training: 3 years
The 3D animation and CGI are now present in all areas of creative communications. The sector Animation and 3D realization, taught in three years, allows to train for these techniques. It is naturally focused on the sectors of digital creation: the video game and animated film.
Along with learning the basic techniques necessary for its professionalism, the student realizes every year one or more projects, alone or in small teams. A core curriculum in the first year and a specialization in Real or Game industry sector in the following years.
In the first year, students perform a short film learning and game design: they write their scripts, create characters and decorations, draw the storyboard, are modeling and animate their characters resolve their "gameplay" ...! This training is based on a project management logical, realistic and concrete conducted by professional speakers: this shared passion should lead our students to be animated filmmakers and creators of video games of tomorrow.
- 3D Film Director
- Game Designer
- Level Designer / Event scripter
- 3D Graphic / Level Artist
- Head of special effects
Production of films and animated series, video games industry, producing film and advertising, Special Effects, Visual Communication Sector, Industry Web Design / Motion Graphics, Product Design, Architecture, Medical imaging ...
- Design and Storyboard
- 2D Animation
- Realization / Cutting film
- Game concept / level design
- 3D Modeling / Set-up and running
- Materials and Textures
- Lighting and rendering / layout engine
- real-time engine
- Effect of Particle and SFX-Vfx
- Editing and Compositing
- Sound design and sound editing
- Adobe After Effects / Photoshop
- Adobe Audition / Premiere / media-encoder
- 3D Studio Max / Maya
- Unreal Devlopement Kik (UDK)
- Unity Game engine
- RPG Maker
- Animate, Motion Builder
ADMISSION TO SCHOOL
- Bac or equivalent
- Folder & maintenance - (presentation of personal work)
- Initial training
- Further education (CIF / CPF ...)
- linked training (professional contract)
- The final exam is validated by a vocational training certificate.
The establishment ITECOM Art Design received OPQF qualification.
Program taught in: