CREATING FASCINATING WORLDS WITH 3D ANIMATION
In our 3D Animation program, students will learn how to perform special effects for movies, television, video games and many other fields in broadcasting and multimedia.
Practising on state-of-the-art software such as Maya, Vray, Premiere, ZBrush, Photoshop and Nuke, they will be ready to join the industry in order to tap the full potential of their skills and know-how learned during their training.
With a strong portfolio, our graduates can look forward to a career as a 3D Animator, 3D Artist, Character or Environment Artist and Special Effects Specialist, to name a few.
Many Inter-Dec College graduates did practical work on large productions such as Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within, 300, as well as on video games such as Halo III.
With the 3D animation program, digital language holds no more secrets for our students.
- Research and elaborate on creative, artistic and cinematographic concepts and design techniquest to create storyboards and 3D elements to meet the conceptual requirements asked by a client;
- Implement work techniques and software used in the field of 3D animation to produce 3D elements and animation for a 3D animation project;
- Maximize job search methods and time management as well as the creation and distribution of self-promotion materials (portfolio, resume, etc.) to integrate into the job market.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT PROFILE
- Artistically driven and talented;
- Great communication skills;
- Passionate about emerging technology and new media;
- Attention to detail and ability to work quickly and efficiently.
To be considered for admission to a program leading to an attestation of college studies, you must have an education considered sufficient by the College and meet one of the following criteria:
- Completion of at least one year of postsecondary studies;
- Participation in a government program or an agreement between the College and your employer;
- Two semesters or one full school year must have passed since your previous studies (i.e. high school).
As a graduate, you will find work as an animator, modeller, visual effects or concept artist with organizations that specialize in high-tech multimedia production.
BE A STUDENT FOR A DAY
Come spend the day with our students and teachers. This is a unique opportunity to help you make a better choice about your education. It’s free of charge and there are no future obligations!
One year (three 15-week semesters). Total of 1035 hours.
CLASS SIZE & FACILITIES
- Maximum 20 students per class;
- One student per workstation during lab time.
- Softimage, Photoshop, Mudbox, Nuke, Zbrush, Premiere.
Attestation of college studies
On the first day of class, the teacher will provide you with a detailed
list of the required materials for the semester and then help find the
Program taught in: